Discover the intriguing world of forensic odontology in "Dental Clues Unveiled." Explore the science behind solving mysteries through dental evidence.
Invisalign Braces: A Perfect Smile Makeover
For a beautiful smile, you need to have beautiful teeth. But it feels embarrassing to smile when the teeth are crooked, misaligned, and crowded. The best solution for this orthodontic problem is Invisalign braces.
Invisalign is a set of hard plastic aligners that are fitted for your mouth. They may not be completely invisible but are much less noticeable than traditional braces.
Invisalign has the same property as that ceramic braces as these both are almost invisible and cannot be seen when you smile.
Before getting your teeth treated with Invisalign braces, gather all information regarding it and how you can reinvent your smile with Braces
In this article, we have provided the complete details about these braces.
Types of Issues that Invisalign Can Correct
You can use Invisalign for various reasons.
The followings are the dental issues that can be treated with Invisalign –
- Overbite, Underbite, and Crossbite issues
- Open bite
- Crowded teeth
- Gap teeth
- Crooked teeth
How does Invisalign Treatment Works?
3 easy steps can help you to get your Invisalign braces:
Step 1 – Meet with your Invisalign Doctor (Orthodontist) so that he can take a fast and precise 3D digital scan of your teeth to make a perfect custom treatment plan for you.
Step 2 – To execute the plan, your orthodontist will create a series of custom aligners. You have to wear your custom aligner that will be used to pressurize your teeth to move into the desired places. The doctor will examine whether it fits you well. For checking the progress and the next batch of aligners, you have to schedule the checkups every few weeks.
You can see the results within a few weeks, but as per the complexity of your case, it may vary in weeks.
Step 3 – After wearing aligners for two or more weeks, your doctor will inspect your teeth to ensure whether your teeth need refinement.
Once the treatment is complete, you will need to wear retainers named ‘Vivera’. These Vivera retainers are 30% stronger than any other retainers.
Read more: Am I too Old For Braces?
Precautions for Invisalign Treatment
For best results, you have to take some precautions to get Invisalign Braces Treatment which are –
- Wear the aligners more for at least 20 to 22 hours a day.
- Remove the aligner only when you eat, drink, brush, and clean the aligner.
- Be careful when cleaning the aligner. Using hot water for cleaning may alter the fit of the aligner. It may affect the effectiveness.
- Curtail coffee as it may stain your aligners.
- Do not clear your aligner with coloured or scented soaps. Using such substances may leave some residue on your Invisalign trays which may cause staining.
- Never smoke while wearing the aligners. It may lead to discolouration.
Pros of Invisalign
There are several pros of opting for Invisalign treatment that you must know:-
- The aligners are less noticeable as compared to wires of braces.
- You can easily remove the aligners whenever you want.
- Invisalign is very comfortable to wear as there are no wires or brackets in it.
- In regards to looks, the Invisalign is very attractive.
- There is minimal maintenance of using Invisalign. You can easily remove them to clean.
If you want to get the Invisalign treatment, then it is suggested to consult the orthodontist to get the best advice. These Invisalign braces are only effective if you get them fixed at the best clinic and from an experienced dentist.
You can visit the Clove Dental clinic to get your clear aligners, as they are among the best dental clinics in India. You can visit the nearest clinic today and book your appointment.