- North 9667353232
- South 9393553232
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The type of information collected from the Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- How and to whom we will disclose such information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- Demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- Data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments and other transactions made by or with you through the use of Services;
- Health or medical data (such as your past medical history and conditions, diagnostic reports, prescriptions and medication history)
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters, your work details, your family details)
The information collected from you by Clove Dental may constitute ‘personal Information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or Information’ under the SPI Rules. Personal information is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
- All the information provided to us by a User, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You understand that Clove Dental, either itself or with its Partners, may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as ‘sensitive personal data or Information’ under the SPI Rules, (a) for the purpose of providing you the Services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, for (c) for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to our Partners. Clove Dental also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the User for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Website.
- Contacting Users for offering new products or services.
- Contacting Users for taking product and Service feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
You hereby consent to such use of such information by Clove Dental and our Partner.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on your profile information page on the Websites or App or by contacting us at https://clovedental.in/contact-us/ . We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable.
- If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us through https://clovedental.in/contact-us/ . We will retain your information for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
- Clove Dental may require the User to pay with a credit card, debit card, net banking or other online payment mechanisms for Services for which an amount(s) is/are payable. Clove Dental will collect such User’s credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation.
- In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website or App, a User must first create an account on our Website or App. To create an account, a User is required to provide the following information, which such User recognizes and expressly acknowledges is personal information allowing others, including Clove Dental, to identify the User: name, User ID, email address, address, date of birth, gender, phone number and password chosen by the User. Other optional information may be requested on the registration page. We may, in future, include other optional requests for information from the User to help us to customize the Services to deliver personalized information to the User. However, We assume your consent in relation to various matters, once you complete the registration process.
- Our Websites and the App may include social media Features, such as the Facebook button. These Features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing them.
- Clove Dental has implemented best international market practices and security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the Services, Clove Dental or its Partners shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- Your Personal Information is maintained by Clove Dental in electronic form on its or its employees and Partners equipment. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. We take necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implement reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Clove Dental’s business.
- No administrator at Clove Dental will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone or device. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. Clove Dental and its Partners do not undertake any liability for any unauthorized use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Clove Dental by contacting us at https://clovedental.in/contact-us/ . You shall be liable to indemnify Clove Dental, its employees and Partners due to any loss suffered by them due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- Clove Dental makes all User information accessible to its employees only on a need-to-know basis.
- Notwithstanding the above, Clove Dental is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our Partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such Partners and third parties. Further, Clove Dental and its Partners shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Clove Dental and its Partners including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
If a User uses the Services or accesses the Website or uses the App after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
6. CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
7. ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY QUESTIONS
Name: Star Dental Centre Private Limited
Contact No. 011-33553232
Address: RK Khanna Tennis Stadium, 1, Africa Avenue, New Delhi-110029