Delhi / NCR, Jaipur
MDS - Orthodontist
To diagnose and provide specialized treatment plan & counseling to the patient related to orthodontic work, Study diagnostic records, such as medical or dental histories, plaster models of the teeth, photos of a patient’s face and teeth, and X-rays, to develop patient treatment plans.
- Provide appliances for maligned teeth
- Diagnose teeth and jaw or other dental-facial abnormalities.
- Examine patients to assess abnormalities of jaw development, tooth position, and other dental-facial structures.
- Communicate detailed medical information to patients or family members.
- Provide Aligners, myofunctional , lingual or any other orthodontic treatment to patient.