Delhi / NCR
1 to 10 Years
Exp in Dental Hygienist
KEY ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting a Dentist during variety of treatment procedures.
- Taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)serving as an infection control officer, developing infection control protocol and preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment.
- Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment.
- Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling), taking impressions of patient’s teeth for study casts (models of teeth).
- Performing office management tasks that often require the use of a personal computer.
- Communicating with patients and suppliers (e.g., scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, billing and ordering supplies).
- Helping to provide direct patient care in all dental specialties, including orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics and oral surgery.