Enquiry Type -
BRONZE MEMBERSHIP CARD
A premium membership pre-paid card 'Bronze', is designed to deliver superior quality Dental Services at an affordable price. This Membership Card allows you to avail dental services worth Rs.1290 for ONLY Rs.299. It provides convenience of cashless payments at the time of treatment and check-up.
Enjoy Dental Services at an exclusive price:
- Enjoy Dental Services worth Rs.1290 only for Rs.299.
Zero amount to be paid at the time of check-up & treatment:
- Since it is a pre-paid card, no amount is required to be paid at time of dental consultation & treatment.
- Consultation with Dental Surgeon.
- Dental X-Rays (if needed).
- Single sitting Scaling & Polishing absolutely. Scaling is removal of plaque, deposits or stains on the tooth surface or in between two teeth. Polishing on the other hand is done after scaling as teeth become rough and can further accumulate deposits if not smoothened.
- Detailed Treatment Plan (if needed).
Can be availed at any Clove Clinic:
- The membership card can be redeemed at your nearest Clove Clinic
Membership Fee – Rs. 299 (Taxes included)
- To be paid at one go during the time of purchase.
- Can be redeemed only once.
- 1 card valid for 1 person.
HOW TO REDEEM
- Please pre-book your appointment by calling us on 95998 20200 and for South India Clinics 70936 30888.
- At the time of booking an appointment, please provide our team with the unique ID as mentioned in the e-mail.
- Our team will book an appointment at the clinic near you.
- In case you miss your appointment, make sure to book it again at the numbers given above.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Valid at all Clove Dental Clinics only on prior appointment.
- To avail benefits present the e-voucher at the time of billing.
- This service cannot be clubbed with any other service.
- This is not a credit/debit card and does not entitle members to avail credit.
- This card is Non-Transferable and is a property of Star Dental Centre Pvt. Ltd.
- Validity – 90 days after the date of purchase or as mentioned on the card, whichever is sooner.