Root Canal Treatment (RCT) is a dental procedure that can save a severely damaged
Healthy Recipes for Healthy Teeth! – Tooth Strengthening Smoothie
- 2/3 of 1 Whole Pineapple
- 1 ½ Tbs. Honey
- ½ Cup Frozen Pineapple/ Mango
- 1 Banana
- 1 Orange
- Peel off all the fruits and put all the ingredients in the blender jar.
- Just blend it & the rich nutritious smoothie is ready !
What makes it tooth friendly ?
This great tasting snack contains a huge amount of Vitamin C. But the real tooth strengthening benefits come from Manganese, which is found in high quantities in pineapple. Manganese is a trace element that helps to build strong bones. One serving of this smoothie gives you a full daily supply of recommended manganese.
There is one important item to note. The high acid level of pineapple along with the sweetness of added honey means that you shouldn’t neglect your regular brushing routine just because the nutrients in this smoothie are good for your teeth. Of course, you’re careful to brush twice a day for at least two minutes, right?
Almond cookies with xylitol
- 2 cups coconut oil
- 1½ cups xylitol
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 teaspoon vanila extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- A handful of whole almonds
- Put cream coconut oil and xylitol together, now beat in the extracts
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Combine dry ingredients and slowly add to the creamed mixture. Drop a tablespoon full of this mixture onto the ungreased baking sheet. Make sure the drops are two inches apart.
- Press an almond into the center of each cookie.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks and your cookies are ready.
What makes it tooth friendly :
When you have sweet tooth but don’t want the ‘cavity-causing’ sugar?
Xylitol is the solution for this, since it is a low calorie sweetener. This has decaypreventive qualities, inhibiting the growth of the oral bacteria that cause cavities.